Most people feel that it will be a complicated and time consuming to jailbreak their iPhone. Contrary to the belief, it is extremely easy to jailbreak your iPhone running on iOS 9.0.2. If you have the latest iOS update, we recommend that you back up your data, disable the passcode and simply follow the steps below:
1) Head over to Pangu.io page here and download Pangu.exe file for your Windows machine. The size of the file is around 73 MB. If you are on a Mac, then you must wait for the release of the Mac compatible version for now.
2) While you are downloading Pangu, make sure you have taken a backup of your iPhone and disabled any passcode or lock that you may have enabled. Ensure you also have iTunes installed on your Windows machine that you will use to jailbreak the phone.
3) Once you have the backup sorted, connect your iPhone to the Windows machine and run Pangu.
4) Your phone will be detected, and you will need to click on the Start button and follow the onscreen instructions to ensure you have your iPhone is jailbroken.
5) At the end of the procedure, you will have Cydia application installed on your springboard.